We’re hiring a Director of WOW
Position Filled: Customer Service Receptionist – Director of WOW! – $50-$80k / year!
5 DAY WORK WEEK M-F / IMMEDIATE OPENING
Louie & John’s Complete Auto Service is a state of the art award winning auto repair facility.
If you’re tired of feeling overworked and under-appreciated than this is a great Ann Arbor auto repair job opportunity for you!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Our Automotive Customer Service Receptionists Enjoy:
- 5 Day Work Week (Monday – Friday) NO WEEKENDS!
- Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Paid Vacations
- Top Pay and additional bonuses available for a job well done
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Customer Service Receptionist
- Answers our incoming telephone traffic and customers enthusiastically and immediately figures out how to get the customer to come in immediately or with other scheduling means.
- Greeting our customers cheerfully, professionally dressed and wanting to WANT to help them get information about their automotive related issues / inconveniences.
- Gathers facts, uncovers and documents necessary and relevant data and facts about the customer, their lives and their issues to identify the correct way to approach, present and close business with that customer for our organization.
- Adequately explain, demonstrate and present our introductory products and services and offers solutions to our customers of ways to pay via payment options or financing plans.
- Figures out multiple ways to overcome customer objections through sales practice with the rest of the team, daily.
- Overcomes those objections and ensures closing the customer on the services.
- Keeps and maintains an organized process and procedure to ensuring no lag time with customers and the flow of the shop.
- Follows-up persistently and never lets up.
- Keeps automotive parts suppliers on their toes with expectation of speed of delivery.
- Checks parts in and organizes them for our service technicians.
- Enters receipts into our system to keep accounting of parts accurate.
**Strong problem solving and willingness to overcome customer objections necessary.
**Daily training on in house sales-training platform and sales role-playing practice REQUIRED!
>>>TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST CALL 734-818-1112 AND LEAVE VOICEMAIL<<<